The Howler Student Yearbook
The Howler is the Wake Forest University student yearbook. The yearbook documents campus organizations, events, athletics, academic departments, and students on a yearly basis.
How to Purchase a Yearbook:
- Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Enter 13941 in the box under “Order Number” and click Continue
- Click on “Buy a Yearbook, Yearbook Packages, & Other Cool Stuff”
- Enter your desired quantities and click “Continue Your Order”
- Fill out all required information.
- Continue to checkout!
All orders are placed directly with The Yearbook Order Center. For ordering help or delivery questions, please contact The Yearbook Order Center by phone at 866-287-3096 or by email at email@example.com.
Spring 2020 senior portrait sessions will be held Monday – Friday during the weeks of Feb. 10 – Feb. 14 and Feb. 17 – Feb. 21. There is no fee to be photographed, and all photos will be available for purchase online after the photo sessions are complete.
- Dates: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020 – Friday, Feb. 14, 2020 and Monday, Feb. 17 – Friday, Feb. 21, 2020.
- Times: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. on the above dates
- Location: Benson University Center, Room 500
- Attire: Business Casual
To make an appointment, visit www.ouryear.com and enter school code 87110. You can also call 1-800-OUR-YEAR (687-9327) during regular business hours.
Questions about the 2019-2020 issue of The Howler or senior portraits can be directed to Editor-in-Chief Nathalie Zhou (’20) at firstname.lastname@example.org.