Online ticket registration has closed.
For undergraduates who have not collected their tickets, there will be a brief Will Call in the Heritage Room from 9 am until noon on Sunday, May 15. The Heritage Room is located next to the Magnolia Room on the second floor of Reynolda Hall.
Baccalaureate Picnic and Commencement Breakfast tickets can no longer be purchased in advance. However, meal tickets will be available for purchase onsite (cash only) for the same price as advance tickets. After graduation, DVD orders can be placed directly with the videographer.
Staff and non-graduating students do not need tickets, but they must show a current Wake Forest ID to attend Monday’s graduation ceremonies. Chairs on Hearn Plaza are intended for our graduates’ families, many of whom are elderly, and we ask that our staff and non-graduating students be respectful of that and remain standing for the ceremony.
Two parking passes will be included with each graduate’s ticket order.
Ceremony & meal ticket options:
- Baccalaureate Ceremony in Wait Chapel at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 15. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 2 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Baccalaureate Picnic Buffet on Hearn Plaza at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday ($18 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Breakfast in Reynolda Hall Cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. on Monday, May 16 ($15 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Ceremony on Hearn Plaza at 9 a.m. on Monday. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 8 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Two-disc DVD set of the Commencement Ceremony ($50)
Tickets are not mailed. Undergraduates (BA and BS candidates) can pick up their tickets at the College Bookstore on Friday, May 13 or Saturday, May 14 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students and/or parents need to bring their IDs with them to claim their tickets. Graduate and professional school students will receive ticket and regalia distribution schedules from their respective schools.