ONLINE TICKET REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
If you have not already registered for tickets using the online form, undergraduates may request ceremony tickets at ticket pickup. The maximum allotment per graduate for each ceremony (8 tickets for Graduation and 3 tickets for Baccalaureate) will still be available. Graduate and professional school students should contact their respective schools with questions about tickets.
Baccalaureate Picnic and Commencement Breakfast tickets can no longer be purchased in advance. However, meal tickets will be available for purchase onsite (cash only) for the same price as advance tickets. After graduation, DVD orders can be placed directly with the videographer.
Faculty, staff and non-graduating students do not need tickets, but they must show their Wake Forest ID to attend Monday’s graduation ceremonies.
Two parking passes will be included with each graduate’s ticket order.
Ceremony & meal ticket details:
- Baccalaureate Ceremony in Wait Chapel at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 18. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 3 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Baccalaureate Picnic Buffet on Hearn Plaza at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday ($16 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Breakfast in Reynolda Hall Cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. on Monday, May 19 ($13 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Ceremony on Hearn Plaza at 9 a.m. on Monday. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 8 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Two-disc DVD set of the Commencement Ceremony ($50)
Tickets are not mailed. Undergraduates (BA and BS candidates) can pick up their tickets at the College Bookstore on Friday, May 16 or Saturday, May 17 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students and/or parents need to bring their IDs with them to claim their tickets. Graduate and professional school students will receive ticket and regalia distribution schedules from their respective schools.