Online ticket registration has closed.
Undergraduates who have not already registered for tickets using the online form may request ceremony tickets at ticket pickup at the bookstore on Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, from 9 am until 4 pm.
Will Call: For Undergraduates (BA and BS only) who are not returning to campus before ticket pickup ends at 4 pm on Saturday, there will be a brief will call on Sunday from 9 am until noon in the Heritage Room, located next to the Magnolia Room on the second floor of Reynolda Hall.
The maximum allotment per graduate for each ceremony (8 tickets for Commencement and 3 tickets for Baccalaureate) will still be available. Graduate and professional school students should contact their respective schools with questions about tickets.
Baccalaureate Picnic and Commencement Breakfast tickets can no longer be purchased in advance. However, meal tickets will be available for purchase onsite (cash only) for the same price as advance tickets. After graduation, DVD orders can be placed directly with the videographer.
Staff and non-graduating students do not need tickets, but they must show a current Wake Forest ID to attend Monday’s graduation ceremonies. Chairs on Hearn Plaza are intended for our graduates’ families, many of whom are elderly, and we ask that our staff and non-graduating students be respectful of that and remain standing for the ceremony.
Two parking passes will be included with each graduate’s ticket order.
Ceremony & meal ticket options:
- Baccalaureate Ceremony in Wait Chapel at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 17. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 3 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Baccalaureate Picnic Buffet on Hearn Plaza at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday ($16 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Breakfast in Reynolda Hall Cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. on Monday, May 18 ($13 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Ceremony on Hearn Plaza at 9 a.m. on Monday. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 8 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Two-disc DVD set of the Commencement Ceremony ($50)
Tickets are not mailed. Undergraduates (BA and BS candidates) can pick up their tickets at the College Bookstore on Friday, May 15 or Saturday, May 16 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students and/or parents need to bring their IDs with them to claim their tickets. Graduate and professional school students will receive ticket and regalia distribution schedules from their respective schools.