All complimentary ceremony tickets and for-purchase meal tickets are available on a single form. Only one registration per graduate is accepted and registration remains open until early May. The ceremony ticket allotment for each graduate will not be reduced at any point, so an order should not be placed until your ceremony and meal quantities are final. Once a registration is submitted online, subsequent attempts to register a graduate or amend the original registration will not be accepted by the online form.
Complimentary tickets are required to attend Baccalaureate and Graduation Exercises and meal tickets must be purchased in advance. A two-disc DVD of the Commencement ceremony is also available for purchase on the ticket registration form or can be bought directly from the videographer after the ceremony on May 18, 2015.
Faculty, staff and non-graduating students do not need tickets, but they must show their Wake Forest ID to attend Monday’s graduation ceremonies.
Two parking passes will be included with each graduate’s ticket order.
Ceremony & meal ticket options:
- Baccalaureate Ceremony in Wait Chapel at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 17. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 3 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Baccalaureate Picnic Buffet on Hearn Plaza at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday ($16 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Breakfast in Reynolda Hall Cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. on Monday, May 18 ($13 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Ceremony on Hearn Plaza at 9 a.m. on Monday. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 8 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Two-disc DVD set of the Commencement Ceremony ($50)
Tickets are not mailed. Undergraduates (BA and BS candidates) can pick up their tickets at the College Bookstore on Friday, May 15 or Saturday, May 16 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students and/or parents need to bring their IDs with them to claim their tickets. Graduate and professional school students will receive ticket and regalia distribution schedules from their respective schools.