Online ticket registration opens on March 3, 2014 beginning at 9 a.m. One registration per graduate is accepted until registration closes on May 13. The ceremony ticket allotment for each graduate will not be reduced at any point.
Complimentary tickets are required to attend Baccalaureate and Graduation Exercises. Meal tickets must be purchased in advance. A two-disc DVD of the Commencement ceremony is also available for purchase on the ticket registration form or can be bought directly from the videographer after the ceremony on May19, 2014.
The online ticket registration form allows the registrant to reserve complimentary tickets for the Baccalaureate and Commencement ceremonies, as well as purchase meal tickets for the Sunday picnic and Monday breakfast. Only one registration form is accepted for each graduate. Before placing an order, make sure that everyone in your party agrees on your family’s ticket needs and on who will place the order. Once an order is submitted online, subsequent attempts to register for the graduate will not be accepted by the online registration page. At no point will graduates be denied the maximum number of tickets.
Faculty, staff and non-graduating students do not need tickets, but they must show their Wake Forest ID to attend Monday’s graduation ceremonies.
Two parking passes will be included with each graduate’s ticket order.
Ceremony & meal ticket details:
- Baccalaureate Ceremony in Wait Chapel at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 18. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 3 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Baccalaureate Picnic Buffet on Hearn Plaza at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday ($16 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Breakfast in Reynolda Hall Cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. on Monday, May 19 ($13 each for graduates and guests)
- Commencement Ceremony on Hearn Plaza at 9 a.m. on Monday. Tickets are complimentary with a limit of 8 tickets per graduate. The graduate does not need a ticket.
- Two-disc DVD set of the Commencement Ceremony ($50)
Tickets are not mailed. Undergraduates (BA and BS candidates) can pick up their tickets at the College Bookstore on Friday, May 16 or Saturday, May 17 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students and/or parents need to bring their IDs with them to claim their tickets. Graduate and professional school students will receive ticket and regalia distribution schedules from their respective schools.