Watch the 2020 Commencement Ceremony live starting at 9 a.m., Saturday, September 18
Commencement Weekend 2020
We look forward to celebrating with you September 17-18!
Please make sure you are familiar with the weekend’s activities and policies, as well as how to prepare before arriving on campus.
Public Health Guidelines
While proof of vaccination isn’t required for guests, we encourage vaccinations for all. Over 90% of our campus community is vaccinated. We greatly appreciate the willingness of everyone in the Wake Forest community to adhere to and follow health and safety guidelines to support the safety of all Wake Foresters.
Currently, all academic buildings are closed to visitors, and masks are required in all indoor spaces.
For additional information regarding steps the University is taking to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission on campus, we strongly encourage you to review the University’s COVID-19 Notice.
Tickets will be available for pick up on Friday, September 17, from 2-10 p.m. on the Magnolia Patio (Reynolda Hall).
Football tickets were released electronically by the Athletics ticket office.
Wake Forest is encouraging guests not to bring a bag. All bags will be searched before entering.
Prior registration is required for all events.
- Ticket Pick-Up: 2-10 p.m., Magnolia Patio (Reynolda Hall)
- Tunnel and Tower Tours: Throughout the afternoon. Capacity has been reached.
- Class of 2020 Celebration: 8:30-10:30 p.m., Manchester Plaza
- 2020 Commencement Ceremony: 9-10:30 a.m., Hearn Plaza
- Student, Family and Faculty Reception: 10:30 a.m.-Noon, Hearn Plaza
- Class of 2020 Tailgate: 12:30-3 p.m., Baity Street